Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Baby Boy Softbook

I finished the softbook for my baby boy!  It's not perfect (I have never done appliques before, so keep that in mind!) but I like it a lot.  I got inspired by this totally awesome tutorial from Lella Boutique.  I used a few of the designs she had and added a few of my own with a couple extra pages to my book.  I think I've been working on it off and on for about three weeks.  If I make another one, it will not have as many tiny pieces, that's for sure!











I have thrown it in the wash to give the frayed edges some extra texture since I took these photos



I'm happy with it.  It is nice and thick and has a few different textures in it.  And it doesn't look horrible!  I was nervous that I was getting in way over my head with this one, but I think I did pretty good for a newbie.

Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Awww! LOVE how yours turned out! Thanks so much for sharing ;)

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that means a lot to me. You're work is so beautiful!

      Delete